Dual Enrollment with MC
Dual Enrollment with Montgomery College enables high school students to:
- Register and attend a Montgomery College course(s) on campus, online, or at their high school site
- Engage with outstanding college professors and their peers in a collegiate classroom setting
- Graduate from high school with earned college credit
- Potentially save money on college tuition
- Accelerate college completion
- Gain additional skills and confidence needed to succeed in college
Students may enroll in a variety of courses at Montgomery College, provided they meet the Dual Enrollment requirements. The college credits earned may be applied to a degree program at Montgomery College or may potentially be transferred to another institution.
There are many benefits of taking Dual Enrollment courses with MC. Students attending MCPS are eligible for a reduced rate during the fall, winter, and spring terms. Additionally, MCPS students who qualify and apply for free and reduced-priced meals may also receive assistance in the fall, winter or spring terms. There is also an MC High School Grant that students may apply for.
Earn college credit while in HS!
Save on costs!
Get started with Montgomery College now!